22 March, 2013
Posted by on
Recently I’ve done built my own bicycle from the very begining. OMG…!!!
Hahaha… I don’t even believe it, I finished such a work. I’m really happy with it, and I love to ride on it everytime. So I decide to start ride my bike. I hope this suffer will end with a good health of mine.
I’m so sorry I don’t have any picture about the progress. I’m doing it all alone. So, no one do the camera job.
But, here’s all the latest picture and the part list that I use on this bike.
Here’s the specification:
- Frame Oldskool Steel
- Fork Oldskool Steel
- Headset Pacific Threaded 1″
- Alloy Stem adaptor
- Stem Zoom
- Handle Bar Zoom
- Brakeset Logan V-Brake (This one is really cheap, and full alloy)
- Rim SIM HWA (a cheap chinesse brand, but really light)
- Tire CST Traveller 26×1.15 (Rear&Front)
- Tube CST Tube 26×1.25-1.50
- Hub GENIO Chrome
- Bottom Bracket Shimano UN26/122.5
- Crank Shimano FC-M171 48-38-28
- Free Wheel Shimano MF-TZ21 7Speed
- Front Deraileur Shimano Tourney FD-TX-51
- Rear Deraileur Shimano Tourney RD-TX-35B
- Chain UNITED 7Speed RT-212 S50
- Shifter Shimano Tourney EF-40 (L&R) 21Speed
- Pedal GENIO AL G-565BK (9/16)
- Seatpost (Still looking for the cheapest and the best😀 )
- Saddle (Still looking for the cheapest and the best😀 )